Saturday, November 3, 2018

HOW I TRANSITION FROM FALL TO CHRISTMAS + AMAZING DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS


HOW I TRANSITION FROM FALL TO CHRISTMAS + AMAZING DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS https://youtu.be/QzqbGMtnzUY I hope you all have enjoyed shopping, decorating and entertaining with me this fall! Christmas is right around the color and in this video I will share how I transition from fall to Christmas! If you have not had the opportunity to check out any of the videos featured in this clip, please take the opportunity to visit my YouTube page, Living Luxuriously for Less and binge out today.... Lol! Also, for those of you who love to read my passages, the @homedepot blog has some beautiful entries that were written by yours truly (https://ift.tt/2CGDvLs). Finally, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support, heartfelt prayers and positive energy! I am sooo grateful to have each of you in my life! Can you believe that we are almost 100k strong? Wow! My birthday is December 22 and reaching 100k by my birthday would be the best gift ever.... #fall #christmas #homedecor #home #falldecor #christmasdecor #holidaydecor #homedepot #decorate #celebrate #positivevibes #positivity #22squared #100kbymybday #december22 YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THESE VIDEOS: Living Luxuriously for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment