Monday, February 18, 2019

HOME & BUSINESS ORGANIZING TIPS| STOP LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE


HOME & BUSINESS ORGANIZING TIPS| STOP LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE https://youtu.be/VcUxqRhfn64 Check out these budget-friendly home and business organization tips to help you save money! My husband and I have been audited twice over the past three years for our taxes. I knew we would be due to a substantial increase in our refund amount with "0" dependents! We had to send in everything that we itemized on our Schedule A and with two jobs, a ministry and four side businesses that was a WHOLE LOT!!!! Our other business were pretty straight forward, but I had to come up with a system for our event planning business that would make preparing for our taxes a breeze. I am certified auditor in the food industry; so I knew how I wanted my records to be presented... Clear and concise record keeping leaves no room for questions or additional request! Outside of making copies the auditing process was a breeze! I just pulled the records out of my planner and took them to Office Depot. We later received a letter stating that they would release our refund in the "due process of business" along with a note complimenting our organized packet! Organizing your financial life (especially in event planning) a little everyday pays off every time!!! How do you organize your business records for tax season? (Below is a photo of the system that I had when we were audited in 2016. I have made some major changes to it and now it is beautiful and functional. Weekly Schedules, Client Data Sheets, Budget Worksheets, Vision Boards, Receipts, Invoices and Monthly Expense, Project and Profit Records are all housed in one place). You can purchase the planner here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LivingLux4Less/tools/listings/667671426 You can purchase home organizer here: https://etsy.me/2tpJ5MB Living Luxuriously for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment